Archive for December, 2010
The Executive Board approved the final version of the ticketing program. According to this document it is planned to sell over 12,000 tickets. The price varies from 50 to 600 rubles depending on access zones. Also, the price of tickets and season tickets will depend on the day of the event. On weekdays ticket will cost on 50% lower price than in weekend, because on weekends there will be two races instead of one on weekdays.
Thousands of biathlon fans will be arranged among four stands for spectators – northern, northeastern, southern, and bridge. According to the organizers and builders, the “amphitheater” will create a unique atmosphere of the sport event. In addition, the courses around the Nordic Ski Centre shall create more than 3000 extra seats. For those who used to have special care and prefer watching competitions in the warm conditions, there will be built two-floor VIP-building.
17th of December the presentation of new Executive Board of the Biathlon World Championships 2011 took place at the captain`s meeting during the third stage of the Biathlon World Cup in Pokljuka, Slovenia.
During the meeting, the Director of Physical Education and Sports Department of Ugra (Russia) – Viktor Maigurov had presented the new executive director of the Organizing Committee – Vyacheslav Zhuravlev to the national federations representatives. Mr. Zhuravlev made a speech about the work that was done during the preparations to the main event of sport season in Khanty-Mansiysk. “All terms and conditions, that we got from the previous Executive Board had become the main priority for us”, – pointed out Vyacheslav Zhuravlev.
The IBU World Championships will be held in Khanty-Mansiysk
March 03 – 13, 2011
We are glad to welcome you to the Ugra land again!
RULES OF ACCREDITATION AND ACCOMODATION
- In order to get an accreditation and book a room in a hotel, you should fill in the F5 form and send it via e-mail until the December 25th 2010 to: firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 007-3467 32-21-36
- How to fill in an application form (F5)
- All fields are necessary to fill in
- Form without signature and organization’s seal is not valid
- Field “Other” should briefly describe your responsibilities
- Application Form should be filled in separately for each person
- Maximum number of applications from one edition: 2 – one journalist and one photographer
- Deadline for accreditation process: January 5th, 2011. After that application forms will not be accepted.
- To avoid misunderstandings, please find out your registration status in advance in a two weeks before the event (10-15 February):
Via e-mail: email@example.com, оr call 007-3467 32-21-37
- The organizing committee has the right to refuse accreditation without explanation, or withdraw accreditation of media workers
- When working in the press center is not allowed to:
- Take autographs of participants;
- Commemorative photo with the guests and participants;
- Self-changing your workplaces and removing plates indicating the Media company from one workplace to anothe
HOW TO GET VISA
Participants coming from visa countries are obliged to get visa for entry into the Russian Federation. Visa is issued by Russian Consular Institutions. For getting visa it is necessary to have individual invitation from OC.
- For countries from European Communities:
Agreement between the Russian Federation and European Communities about Simplification of Visa Issuing for Citizens of the EU came into operation on the 1st of June 2007. In the Agreement it is stipulated that visas for people who are entering the country by sport exchange are executed according to the letter of the receiving organization (Invitation from OC). Written appeal (Invitation from OC) on the basis of which visas will be issued should contain detailed information on the invited person (first and last name, date of birth, sex, citizenship, № of passport, terms and aim of the trip, number of entries, date of the passport expiration). Above mentioned written appeals (Invitation from OC) should be submitted to Consular Institutions in original.
Participants from the following countries receive visas according to such regulations:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Hungary, Germany, Greece, Spain, Italy, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Finland, France, Czech Republic, Sweden, Switzerland, Estonia, Denmark.
For getting invitation according to these rules you should fill in form F1A. The form should be sent by e-mail at the latest 25.12.2010. It is necessary to write postal address where the original of the invitation should be sent to.
- For countries not from the European Union:
Invitations for participants from non EC countries have to be made earlier than 30 days before the entry into the Russian Federation. In such a case the Organizing Committee can make visa invitation through the Federal Migration Service.
For every foreign citizen OC should enter an application of a standard pattern, besides passport data this application contains position, full address of the place of work, terms of staying in Russia, place of getting visa abroad (that means one exact city where there is Russian Consular Institution). Clear copy of the first page of the foreign passport is enclosed to such application.
The standard period of time of issuing such invitations is 30 working days. Then the original invitation is sent by post.
For getting invitation accord