Magdalena, what are your impressions of the Khanty-Mansiysk World Championships?
- In general I like the city and I like the stadium very much. The course is magnificent. Although it is complicated, it entirely suits me. Some biathletes complain about the windy weather, but it doesn’t bother me.
What do you think about your results? Are you satisfied with your performance?
- I think everything is OK. I won some medals for our team; now we have got five of them. I think the mixed relay was my best race.
What do you expect from the forthcoming races?
- I feel quite well and I am in a good shape. The mass-start, which is my favourite race, is to be held on Saturday. I will try to get as many prizes as possible. Our relay team is very strong and I hope we will win again. I have two more medals to claim.
Do you like Russian fans?
- It is amazing that in Russia they really cheer me on. When skiing, I can always hear my name cried from the stands. It really helps. I would like to thank everybody who supports me.
Recently in biathlon there have appeared a lot of new young athletes including those representing the German team. What do you think of this trend?
- I think it’s really good as all those who are about to finish their careers need worthy successors. That’s the way it is in our national team.